Dr. Fennick’s professional background includes 20 years as a certified special education teacher for grades K-12, and 12 years as a college professor of teacher education programs at both the graduate and undergraduate level. Her practical experience and public school administrative knowledge make her an effective problem solver regarding educational planning strategies, special education procedures, and tactics for transitioning to adult life.
Ellen Fennick’s areas of expertise include:
- Designing a Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) for students with disabilities
- Writing and creating IEP's unique to each student client
- Planning transition from high school to adult life
- Teaching of Learning Strategies
- Chairing IEP teams and placement teams
- Helping parents understand school records
- Preparing parents for meetings with school personnel
- Educating others regarding co-teaching methods
- Collaborative team-teaching in general education settings
- Consulting with special education attorneys
- Continuing education for attorneys and teachers
If you have any immediate questions, please contact Dr. Fennick either by email at email@example.com or by phone at 856-264-3076.